Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I can bear it

Just when I think this is the worst-something else comes strolling along. It's like how much more can I take!!! You wanna ask God-why me-why am I going through all of this-how can I come out-when are you gonna let me out God??? So many questions but where are All the answers??? I'm no goodie too shoes but I'm not a bad person either so why, why??? I help people, I Love on folk, I Give wholeheartedly but yet and Still-I go through. The bible says God won't put more on you than you can bear. Well sometimes Lord I feel like I'm at my wits end. I feel like I can't handle this-it's too much-it's not right. But if I never go through-I'll Never come out. It almost seems like this is never ending but I'm willing to just keep on going through this fire so God can get that bigger Glory out of my Life. For me to be going through like this-God has something Extremely Big and I'm gonna be at the end of that road receiving All he has. God has something in store for us All-go on through that fire to get to the promised land. Although I know God wants us to prosper here on earth but the bigger Blessing is getting to Heaven!!! So the next time you say you can't take it-think again-God is trying to do something in your Life-let him-don't stop the growth cus ya cutting ya Blessings off-you got this🙏🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment